702 N 1st St.
This is a very clean 1964 Ember Red Chevy Impala Super Sport that runs and drives great. It has been owned by the previous owner since 1982. It was restored in the last 15 years and still looks real nice today. This original Red Ember with Red interior impala has been restored back to its factory colors and is riding on its original rims SS hubcaps and RWL tires. Its powered by a 350 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by a 350 automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes Am delco original radio dual exhaust and a padded dash. Its exterior chrome is original so its is showing its age. However it paint and body was done very professionally and looks real nice inside and out. Its red interior looks absolutely amazing with real nice paint on all the jambs of the car. This is a very clean Super Sport inside and out that drives nice and is ready to enjoy! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door