1939 Plymouth Coupe all steel body car, no rust, fresh 350 chevy with 350 turbo transmission, stall converter, polished stainless steel headers, duel exhaust, paint is 3 stage sunburst orange and pearl white, 4 wheel disk brakes , new American racing torque thrust wheels with new tires. car is 80% complete. I have new electric windows, gauges and leather seats, painless wiring will need to be finished along with cooling fan, drivers door glass is cracked. you will be hard pressed to find a 39 with a straighter body than this one .
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door