Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Power Brakes. Power Locks. Power Steering. Power Windows. 15 Inch Wheels. 200 4R Automatic Transmission. 3.73 Gear Ratio. 7-Blade Clutch Fan. Aerocoupe Rear Window. Aluminum Intake. BFGoodrich Comp T/A White Letter Tires. Center Console. Color Matched Front and Rear Bumpers. Correct Color. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Factory radio. Factory Red & Orange Stripes. Front Bucket Seats. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: 215/65/15. Grey Carpeting. Grey Cloth Headliner. Grey Cloth Interior. Grey Door Panels. HEI coil. HEI Distributor. In Dash Tachometer. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Numbers Matching 305cid Engine. Only 1225 Made in 1986. Original Miles. Pontiac Rally II Wheels w/ Beauty Rings & Center Caps. POSI Rear End. Quadrajet 4BBL Carburetor. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Drum Brakes. Rear Tires: 215/65/15. Rear Trunk Spoiler. Stock Ignition. Stock Radiator. Tilt Steering Wheel. Two Tone Silver Metallic & Grey Exterior. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door