1940 Chevrolet Deluxe 6 cylinder turns over and wants to start, 3 on the tree, and barely any rot. the rust you see is only on the surface, as it was mostly stripped and close to ready for paint at one time. All trim, bumpers, door panels, glass and seats are inside, although anything fabric will need redoing.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door