Up for sale is my 1965 Ford Mustang fastback and my version of a Shelby GT350 clone.
This fastback is a real head turner. everything on this car has been touched, it's either new or refurbished. The stainless has all been either re-polished or rebuilt.Too much to list but i will try, if you have questions or want to see more just let me know.
New paint, bumpers, front glass, door handles, headlights, billet grill, LED tail lights, trim, Shelby wheels, disc brakes on all 4 corners, exhaust, Borgeson power steering, front suspension, seats, seat belts, carpet, headliner, door panels, dash, Shelby tachometer and oil pressure gauges, and stereo.
Rebuilt 302 engine and C4 auto transmission.
video link of video
I'm asking 55,000. or make me an offer!!!!
Any questions, call me at 8312101889 Jim
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door