Selling my ride. Big block 454 chevy bored to a 468 cubic inch. Auto trans with stall converter. Ford 9 inch rear end. Tachometer.Weld wheels.Brass Walker radiator. Tunnel ram intake. Weber carbs.Shotgun type air cleaner-air intake. Mallory distributor. VDO gauges.Ceramic chromed headers.Indexing gas pedal.I have had this car 9 years and I bought it in long island new york from this website. Lots of custom parts including tail lights and radiator accessories were rechromed. Right around 600hp. If the devil had a car, this would have been his ride. Crazy fast to say the least. Does leak fluids and needs a new home. Runs fantastic. I will not sell it locally within 100 miles,because I do not want to see my old car cruising around town. Jake
**Price reduced: $14,000.00**
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door