Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a rare unmodified rust free truck in great mechanical condition and fantastic cosmetic condition. Equipped with a 4 cylinder engine, 3 speed column shift with over-drive, 6 volt electrical system, Petronix electronic ignition, newer tires and headliner. I owned this truck about 10 years ago and sold it to a customer whom became a freind. He sold the truck back to me this year after he was not using it at his vacation home and he knew I wanted it back. Since I got the truck back I checked fluid levels, air pressures, had the bumpers rechromed, detailed the engine compartment, replaced some miscellaneous trim, and had the paint color sanded for a show quality paint finish. What makes this Willys fantastic is its originality and condition. It runs and drives well and is reliable. The Willys is smog exempt and comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door