Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1979 Ford Econoline full-size van. Beautifully restored. The E-Series has been the best-selling American full-size van since the late 70s. It was developed using body-on-frame construction for the first time, popular for conversions. This classic van is in great condition for a 37 year old vehicle. There is one small dent on driver side towards back. New paint job on the inside and out! Engine: 302 cu in (4.9 L) Windsor V8 Runs perfectly and easy to find parts. Bench seating converts to full bed! Can be used as a cargo or passenger van because the seat is not bolted into the van yet.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door