Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1939 Rolls-Royce Phantom III with cabriolet coachwork by Park Ward Chassis 3DL118 is an absolutely stunning and highly collectible example. Dark green over black with red interior and burr Circassian walnut woodwork. This chassis was completed at the Rolls-Royce Derby factory with works number 3554 and had been ordered on 3 October, 1938 by Park Ward & Co. Park Ward built a five-seater cabriolet body on the chassis, body number 4607. On 3 February, 1939 the car was completed, and registered on Surrey number HPF129. This mechanically superb car wears a beautiful top quality restoration and it shows in the details. This wonderful piece of automobile history would be a true privilege to own for only Price $ 295000 $379,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door