Classic Car Deals
1990 Miata NA modified early on by a Mazda engineer. Modifications were made to bring the weight down to around 2,000 pounds by eliminating the soft top, replacing the windshield with a Lexan windscreen, removing the pop-up headlight mechanisms, adding lightweight aluminum hood/trunk lid. Other modifications done at the same time : - Jackson Racing Sebring supercharger, - aluminum lightweight flywheel, - Exedy Stage 1 racing clutch, - steel braided brake lines, - upgraded torsion bars (front and rear), - special lowering springs, - Rod Millen lightweight directional wheels, - short throw shifter, - new rear tires, battery, and coolant overflow tank (2020) Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time. I bought the car in Fall 2018 out of a collection of seven Miatas in Northern Michigan. The previous owner - at the time when he bought it the General Manager of Mazda in Petoskey - had it for 14 years. The car was meticulously maintained by all three owners and is in excellent condition. The car has been driven by \'spirited seniors\' for the last 17 years.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door