PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1931 Ford Tudor Steel Body Street Rod for Sale. 283 Cu In V8 engine, electric fan, steel stamped valve covers and oil bath style air cleaner with custom paint, 5 speed manual transmission with hydraulic clutch, chrome plated front suspension, front disc brakes with finned covers, 15” chrome wheels with white wall tires, 4 bar rear suspension with adjustable coil over rear shocks, chrome plated 15” steel wheels with white wall tires, tan paint with wood and other custom accents, vinyl covered roof, front window shade, hinge mounted mirrors, Ooga Horn, surf rack, all 4 side windows roll down, opening front windshield, black bucket seat interior, wood interior accents, Autometer Gauges.
Absolutely one of the COOLEST Street Rods you will get behind the wheel of! This Rod is well thought out and very detail oriented throughout. Call us today for all the details on this very special car!
We can assist with obtaining financing and can have this car shipped right to your front door.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Starfire Convertible
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1964 Plymouth Savoy Drag Car, Show Quality!
1939 Ford Street Rod Coupe Steel Body
2006 Ford Mustang Steeda Two owner 16,928 miles
2002 Corvette Cv Magnetic Red only 22,901 miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door