1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS (Stock #188) -Restored Condition 2018- •Gorgous Arctic White paint work •Built 383 Stroker Engine •4L60 Overdrive Auto Transmission •12 Bolt posi-3:73 Gear ratio •Vintage Air Conditioning •Exterior all restored •Interior all restored •Power steering •Power disc brakes 68 RS strong 383 aluminum heads, 4L60 automatic, 12 bolt posi 3:73 with C clip eliminators, Caltrak traction arms, frame connectors, Power steering, power 4 wheel disc brakes, aluminum radiator, billet tilt column, front runner set up with ice cold vintage air, new wheels an tires 18& 17s, tic tic tach, everything works properly even clock! •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$640.05 to $701.16 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Great Customer reviews •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door