Earth Motor Cars
3216 Kellwa Drive
Earth MotorCars is Proud to Present This: 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 5-speed Tribute Car. This is a frame up restored ChevelleFeatures include:Frame up restorationBuilt 383 Stroker with 1 year warrantyFuel jnjectedBrand new ceramic headers,New aluminum radiator with electric fans,Brand new March serpentine drive system,Brand new Classic Auto Air AC System,Brand new SS dash with Classic Instrument Gauges,4-wheel disc brakes,all new shocks,custom 2 1/2 exhaust,11 clutch, Hurst 5-speed shifter and line lock,Lakewood blowproof bell housing,custom built Ford 9 rear end with 3:89 posi traction,New gas tank,Foose Billet wheels,Stunning paint job with pro paint - PPG and Black stripes,cowl hood,all chrome and stainless shows excellent,Brand new custom interior,Billet steering wheel,and so much more! Come see it for yourself!All of our classic cars go through our rigorous inspection and items that need repair get fixed unlike cars bought at auctions, So rest assured that you are getting a quality classic car!Welcome to Dallas Fort Worth's Premier Luxury, Exotic and Classic Cars Dealership. We specialize in offering the Finest Vehicles, Providing Outstanding Customer Service, Obtaining the Best Financing Options and Stocking a Large Selection of Luxury Vehicles, Exotics, Classic Cars and More! See for Yourself what Thousands of Customers have Discovered over the Years and Make your Next Purchase from Earth MotorCars! Our Goal is to Make you a Customer for Life! Learn more about us by calling 214-483-9040 or via e-mail at [email protected] Visit us on our Website at www.earthmotorcars.com.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door