1927 Ford Roadster-Fresh Machined and Built .030 over 350 small block Chevy - Turbo 350 Trans w/ Hurst Quarter Stick - Crankshaft Ground - Forged Eagle Rods - KB Pistons - 461 casting heads w/2.02 intakes - Heads Rebuilt w/ Stainless Valves - Screw in Studs - Roller Rockers - Crane Cam comes in at 2800 w/ the Torque Converter - Rebuilt Matching Holley 450's w/ 50cc Accelerator Pumps - Vintage Edelbrock Cross Ram Intake - Schoenfeld Headers - Vertex Magneto - US made Milodon Oil Pan - Remote Water Pump Setup w/ Huge Billet Pump - Power Master Alternator - Meziere Starter Motor - MoonEyes Auxiliary Fuel Tank - 1950 Pontiac Tail Lights (Real Glass) - '60s Era Airstream License Plate Bracket - Okie Joe's Dropped '32 Front Axle - Ford 9' Rear - Pete and Jake's Finned Disc Brake Set - Wilwood Calipers and Master Cylinders(2) - Custom Fabricated Fuel Tank - ARP Fasteners used throughout including Head Bolts - Optima Red Top Battery - Rear Wheels: Halibrand Magnesium Wheels in Rear Wrapped in Hurst Cheaters - Front Wheels: Team III Wheels Wrapped in Firestone Dirt Track Ribbed Tires -Tub is circa late '50s Fiberglass. This car runs exceptionally well! 1700lbs and close to 500hp. No Expense was spared in the build of this car. Super unique!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door