1963 Silver Blue Corvair, 2 door coupe, 4 speed with factory air. New paint, bumpers and interior, factory wire wheel hubcaps. Replaced gas tank filter and rebuilt carbs, new battery and cables. Purchased from a Corvair Collectors Estate. Bought on impulse (was exactly like my first car) in great condition and ready to enjoy!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door