Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
This 1969 COPO clone Camaro is finished in beautiful dusk blue poly paint that shows very well with a mirror like reflection. The chrome trim and bright work are brand new. This COPO clone has a beautiful stance with the correct COPO style dog dish wheels. The full black interior package is in great condition. This 69' is a true blast to drive with a fresh 454 GM crate big block with 425HP paired to a smooth 4 speed trans and a 12 bolt rear. This Camaro features power steering and power brakes to make your cruises more enjoyable. The engine bay is highly detailed with polished valve covers. Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful 69' Camaro for a fraction of what it would cost to build! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, Buy with confidence! If you want to pay more for your classic car, that's your business! If you want to pay less for your classic car, that's our business! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door