1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS (Stock #186) -Pro touring set up-New build 2020- -Only 129 Miles Since restoration- •Shadow Gray paint work •LS Fuel injected Engine •M21 Manual 4 Speed Transmission •Built 10 Bolt-Eaton posi unit •Gear ratio 3:73 •Dual Flowmaster exhaust H pipe •Electric Exhaust Cut off •Power steering •4 Wheel Power disc brakes •All new black Interior •TMI Bucket seats •Center console gauge package •Tic toc gauges In CLuster •3 Spoke steering with tilt wheel •Vintage auto sound Bluetooth radio •Upper/Lower tubular West •Multi leaf rear suspension •Fuel/Brake lines new •American Racing torque thrust •Front tires 235/40/R18 •Rear tires 255/35/R20 •New everything interior •Underneath restored •Trunk Restored as well •Chrome/Trim/Glass VGC •Electric RS headlight doors •CLear amd clean South Carolina title •Check out wask around Video This RS is ready for car shows Amazing too shelf quality and very reliable for long touring •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$600 Range •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Call/Text today 847-848-1850 *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door