702 N 1st St.
Check out this Show Quality 1967 Ford Mustang Powered by a great running 289 4bb V8 engine backed up by a smooth shifting C4 automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering front disk brakes CD player tachometer Grant GT steering wheel dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of American Racing Torque thrust rims. Its exterior red paint looks amazing laid out over a very straight and solid body. Its black bucket seat interior has also been completely restored with new padding in the seats making this mustang not only look great but very comfortable as well. This is a fast and great driving little red Pony that is ready to jump in and enjoy! It has a very nicely detailed engine compartment and a super clean undercarriage. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door