MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1979 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (Stock #264) Very hard to find 1979 Chevy Corvette L82 coupe with 4-speed manual and only 98k miles. So for 1979 they made over 40k Corvette's but only 4062 of them had a 4-speed manual transmission. The L82 was also an upgrade over the stock Corvette and put out 225HP and runs out very nice. The body is in good shape. Will need paint to be perfect The inside is very clean and free of wear and looks good for being stock from 1979. Has other options like: power windows T-tops leather seats A/C upgraded CD player and much more. We offer 100% Financing to qualified buyers. Delivery to your Driveway •100% Feedback dealership •Great Reviews thru out the country •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850 Check out over 70 photos Watch my 10 minute Video! Monthly payment: $244.80 to $272.67 Interest rate / APR: 4.69% to 7.99% (Exact rate within this range is determined by credit profile)
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door