AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1967 Camaro RS/SS (Colorado Springs, CO) $94,995 obo 1967 Camaro RS/SS Complete Nut-N-Bolt rotisserie restored and built to a Yenko recreation with a Bahama Blue Poly paint job. This is a show car and it is detailed inside and out. This car has been completely restored from the ground up with every detail attended to professionally. Built with a 454 big block bored and stroked to a 468 with 550 HP and a 4-speed Muncie transmission, this car has more than enough power and reliability will be no concern. Featuring a 12 bolt positrac rear axle with the traction bar, power steering, fold-down rear seat, power front disc brakes, factory tach & gauges, tilt column, front & rear spoilers, there is just simply too much to list. Each and every component is correctly dated and finished right down to the rally wheels and original exhaust manifolds. With over $120,000 invested and fully documented, this beauty has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion in the spring. Please give our friend Anthony a call at 336-549-7711 or 719-721-8724
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door