25020 Lakeland Blvd
7949 MILES!!! Straight from the original owner who bought her from Johns County Chevrolet in Anthony TX on April 19th 1988 for a scant $17,763. She pulled daily driver duty up until Jan 13th 1989 racking up 7705 miles at which point she was driven occasionally until Jan 9 1990 when she was parked in the garage with 7944 miles on the clock for the next 31 years. There has been some paint touch up and she’s had shoes on her carpet, but no less one of the most beautiful, documented, low mileage Aero Coupe’s I have ever seen.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door