2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN MILLIS, MA *
What we have here is an exceptionally nice 1979 Cadillac Coupe DeVille with only 77,375 miles on the odometer. This car is finished in a Light Blue Metallic which is complemented by its excellent Blue Leather Interior and White Vinyl Landau roof (not one sign of rust bubbling). Overall this car is in great condition and is a perfect example of a classic luxury car.
This 1979 Cadillac Coupe DeVille offers the following features:
- Cadillac Smooth 425ci V8 (7.0L) Engine
- Automatic 3 Speed Transmission
- Automatic Climate Control Air Conditioning
- Automatic Head Lights
- Power Steering
- Power Disc Brakes
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Power Seat
- Power Trunk Release
- Delay 2 Speed Wipers
- Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Remote Control Dual Side View Mirrors
- Wood Grain Dash
- Cruise Control
And so much more. She runs and drives very nicely, she is also stored inside and has been well looked after. She comes with a Bill of Sale and a transferrable Maine Registration, and is now looking for a new home where it will definitely put a smile on its new owners face!
This car offers a unique opportunity to own one of the classic luxury cars and we will gladly assist you in putting this car in your driveway. We have priced her to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly help deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door