This is a 1964 Corvette roadster in excellent condition. Beautiful red/white paint, side piped 1969-327 engine with small cam has all every thing a 365hp would have. 4 speed manual trans rounds and sounds great. all tuned up and ready to go. Also has correct restored hard top. It handles great with the upgraded suspension. drum breaks have been converted to disk.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door