American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1954 CHEVROLET BEL AIR 2 DOOR SEDAN The classic 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 door sedan presented here in great condition. All original lines and features as it was when built. Original 235ci 6 cylinder engine and automatic power glide transmission, runs and drives smooth. Fenton headers connect to dual exhaust with stainless steel mufflers. All glass is clear with no distress or chips. Under carriage and frame are solid and rust free. Front and rear bumpers, grill and all trims are in great condition. The exterior paint is in good condition. The interior is very clean and in great condition and is very comfortable. Windows operate smoothly, doors open and close easily. Steering is tight with no excessive play or drift. Fuel tank is new. Battery is new. All gauges are original and function as intended. This is a very solid, great driving classic Chevrolet. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door