Theiss Motorsports Classic and Customs is proud to present 1962 Mercury Monterey. Powered by a 352 FE V8 engine with a 3-speed manual transmission. - 79,362 miles - Power steering- AM/FM radio- Groovy florl seat covers- Bronze and peral leather seats- Surfboard included For more information please call us today at (281) 463-4968 to schedule your viewing!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door