STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Eldorado is a luxury car produced by General Motors Cadillac division from 1952 to 2002 and was at the top of the model line during its existence. The 8th generation was offered from 1979 to 1985. In 1982 GM introduced the 4.1 L HT-4100 which mated cast iron heads to an aluminum block. In 1984 Cadillac offered a convertible version of the Eldorado Biarritz which was discontinued after 1985 making it the last year of this full size convertible. Only 2,300 convertibles were produced in 1985 making this an exceptionally rare car. This particular example is a 2 owner car that the current owner purchased in 1999 and currently has 77,812 miles. Its original paint has help up incredibly well with the exception of the problematic bumper fillers which are in need of replacement. The top is in excellent conditions as are the tires and the interior looks good as well but could use a little TLC. The seams on the driver seat are splitting, the driver door panel needs repaired and the drivers seatbelt anchor is missing its cover. Everything works correctly including the power top, the power antenna, all of the power features and the a/c blows ice cold. It was recently serviced at which time it received a new battery. With a few minor repairs this could easily be a solid # 2 car. As it sits we would appraise it for $12,650. We are serious about selling it and have priced it accordingly so if you could see yourself cruising in this sweet classic you better pick up the phone before someone else beats you to it!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Impala SS 396ci
1963 Pontiac Bonneville 389 Convertible
Sterling , IL
2000 GMC 3500 4X4 Regular Cab with Lift Gate
2016 H-D FLHTCUL Ultra Classic Low w/ 3885 Miles
2004 H-D FLHRi Road King
1997 H-D FLHTCUi Electra Glide Ultra Classic
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door