1 ASPEN RD.
The year 1967 marked the genesis of the classic Camaro vs. Mustang battle, and while Chevrolet may have been late ot the party, they certainly arrived in style. Take this gorgeous 1967 Camaro RS/SS for example. Looking amazing in Bolero Red with white SS stripes and matching white vinyl interior, this American classic isn't a head turner, it's a neck snapper. The gorgeous exterior finish is complemented by unique polished aluminum wheels with custom red line tires. A factory optional luggage rack sits on the rear deck lid, with the optional factory ski mounts inside the trunk. This beauty comes complete, and features some rare factory options. Items such as Deluxe steering wheel with tilt column, tinted glass, center console, deluxe interior trim, seatbelts, interior courtesy lighting, fold down rear seat, power convertible top, and even the under dash tissue dispenser!! Under the hood is a beautifully finished GM ZZ3 crate 350 V-8 mated to an original Camaro M20 Muncie 4-speed. Power is put back to a GM 12 bolt rear axle with 3.55 gears and limited slip. Brakes are custom Wilwood power discs at all four wheels with stainless steel lines. Custom stainless steel exhaust pipes produce a melody so nice, you may not even choose to use the custom Boston Acoustics sound system. If you're in the marker for a first generation Camaro unlike any other on the road, you cannot let this one pass you by. THey don't come along like this very often, dont be the one to miss out!! Contact [email protected] today or call 352-390-4028!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door