1982 Chevrolet C-10 Prostreet/Custom Pickup 468 Big Block Chevy, steel crank, flat dome pistons, special grind Bullet cam, pro comp alum heads, roller rockers, Weiand Track Warrior Intake, 850 Holley, 400 trans, Ford 9' -3:90 gears posi, electric cut-outs, runs cool even in heat. Legit low 11s, high 10s, street ride. 1300 miles since build. Disc brakes on all 4 corners.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door