2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1971 Volkswagen Carmen Ghia ready to drive & enjoy now !! This Karmann Ghia has been lowered upfront and when I got it I installed air shocks on the front to raise it back up to where it was drivable on the streets. As you can see it has larger 15" tires in the back and smaller wheels & tires upfront. The car runs and drives fine but it does need TLC in several areas. The turn signals do not work but the headlights, brake lights & stop lamps do. The drivers seat is ripped in the bottom seat section and the passenger seat is fine. All of the cars glass is good and both windows crank up and down easily. Presently the key does not fit the door locks. The front of the decklid has spacers Under the hinge to allow for more airflow in the engine area. The front trunk area is exceptionally solid and has what looks to be a newer gas tank. Underneath the car it does have minor rust in the passenger floor tub area and the drivers floor tub has been replaced with a new tub...It is very solid but Im not sure how it was fastened in. Exterior of the car Looks very nice at a few steps back but upon closer inspection there are a few cracks in the paint in areas that have had some body filler put in.
Please call for more information and please feel free to call up until 11 PM central at 620-249-7977 thats our business cell phone or during the day call our office landline at 620-231-CARS(2277) or the cell number.
We are located in the center of United States and live in Pittsburg, Kansas which is located in the very south east corner of Kansas just 100 miles straight below Kansas City.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door