East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#145 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS Clone
Painted a beautiful White slick and straight, front & rear bumpers are new, grill is new, rear trim is new, all emblems are new, rear mounted antenna is new. The door handles are new, single outside mirror with Chevrolet logo is new, Drip rail moldings are new, wheel well moldings are new. Rubber and felt is new. All the glass is good. All suspension is new, power front disc brakes are new, 10 spoke US Mags and new and chrome. Ironman Gen II tires are new. Sits and looks beautiful.
The interior is Turquoise on a bench seat front and back and new. Rear arm rest with ash trays are new. Turquoise carpet is new, door sill plates are new. Door handles are good. Window cranks are good. Dash pad is black and padded. Headliner, sail panels, Sunvisors, kick panels Turquoise tweed and new. Dash cluster and glove box trim is new. Dash face painted Turquoise. Rear view mirror is good. Chevrolet Logo radio is new. Does not have speaker in car. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a 350 engine with a 4-speed transmission, chrome valve cover and air cleaner, power steering pump that is new. Aluminum intake, Quadrajet 4-barrel carb is new. Power Booster and Master Cylinder are new. Chrome oil dipstick, hoses and belts are new. Clutch, Pressure Plate, Release bearing all new. Hurst shifter, power steering, Quick steering new. Runs, drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door