1932 FORD 3-window COUPE , HuggarOrange / grey cloth , NEW Motor(4K miles): 'BLUEPRINT' chevy 355/400+HP (loaded w/HP goodies prior installation , dyno pull paperwork from 'blueprint engines') ,Newly rebuilt 350 trans.w/cooler , 279gear(hi-way) /currie 9 inch ford ,New: 2 1/2' exhaust & TURBO mufflers!! - kilborne body -bob massy framework on new frame rails - pete N jakes components -All New bushings front & rear suspension - wiremaster/from 'affordable' - GM tilt -vega box -lokar -vintage air -vdo guages-tinted windows -electric doors/trunk/bear claws -wiper motor - NEW ;halogen headlights/extra lighting also - rootlieb hood/grill -walker radiator/elec.Fan - Brakes: F/disc ; /drum -american racing : F/14' / R/15' ,Built by 'steadman '2003 /joplin,mo.,Parts build sheet W/-P/#s ! ....Garage kept...... * *ISSUES: front axle is rusty in the center ,basic plain grey cloth interior,Horn button not working for the 'BAD BOY'horn / 'AHOOGAH horn does work , could use new carpet under the mats , typical paint imperfections - if you want to get picky* *....Stunning EYE Catcher at ALL shows / cruises;... IT just LOOKS LIKE A SHOW CAR - THIS IS A 'DRIVER',***NSRA SAFETY STICKER on window....... You can not build one for this -'' bugs worked out ''- Ready to Drive -
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door