Restoration just completed on this car. New Paint, Complete Custom Interior, including the trunk. LS1/6 Speed Tremec with 3:55 Posi Gears, Ridetech 3-Position air Ride, 4-Link Rear Suspension and Wilwood 4-Wheel Disc Brakes. New Wheels and Tires, Ididit Steering Column, All New Gauges and Stereo. Call 321-947-2478 or 321-567-7633. WILL NOT RESPOND TO TEXT.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door