American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1940 FORD DeLuxe CONVERTIBLE C-830 -All Steel Body! -Chevrolet Performance 383ci Stroker V-8 Engine -4bbl Carburetor -Odometer shows 4,592, w/ True Mileage Unknown -MSD Ignition System -12V Conversion -700R4 Automatic Transmission -New Wizard Cooling System w/ Electric Fan -9 inch Ford Rear End w/ 4.10 Posi-traction Gearing -Heidts Front End -Power Steering -Power Disc Brakes -New Wide Whitewall Tires -Ididit Tilt Steering Column -Seat Belts -Stunning Classic Yellow Exterior Paint -New Black Interior, Top and Trunk by Elegance Interiors -Painted Black Steel Wheels w/ Chrome Beauty Rings and Center Caps -Custom Stereo -Vintage Air -QA1 Shocks -All Chrome, Trim, and Glass in Excellent Condition ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door