All original solid car. New items are 216 Engine, gas tank, fuel pump, radiator, wheel cylinders, master cylinder, brake shoes, clutch, T.O. Brg, all front end parts, battery, regulator, coil, sparkplug wires, cap, rotor, and upholstry including headliner and door panels. Woodgrain on dash and window frames has been redone. Rubuilt items are 3 speed trans, knee action shocks, generator, starter, and carburator. Bias Ply tires are fairly new with good tread. Radio, wipers, Heater work and turn signals have been added. This is a 6 volt system. 26 years worth of records including OEM Parts and Repair manual. Body is solid with some minor rust in mid chassis body mounts and front floor has been patched and resealed. (Normal for unretored 76 year old car). Call 620-680-6080 (No text capability) or email [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door