1909 NW 40TH Ct
Pompano Beach, FL
Pompano Beach , FL
1965 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE. . . ONE OWNER CAR. . . . DARK BLUE WITH A TAN CONVERTIBLE TOP. . . . . DARK BLUE INTERIOR. . . RARE BENCH SEAT OPTION. . . . 289 C CODE V-8 ENGINE. . . . . FACTORY 4 SPEED. . . . . OUT OF STORAGE. . . . RESTORED A FEW YEARS BACK. . . . . . . FORD PROTECO- PLATE. . AND TITLE IN ORIGINAL OWNERS NAME AND THEN TRANSFERRED TO DAUGHTER. . . .STRAIGHT BODY. . . INTERIOR LOOKS LIKE NEW. . . . SOLID TRUNK AND UNDER CARRIAGE. . . .. . . WE OFFER WORLD WIDE TRANSPORT AND COLLECTOR AUTO LOANS.. . SEE VIDO ON OUR WEB PAGE AT
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door