702 N 1st St.
Coyote Classics is pleased to present this1970 Challenger R/T. This first gen Challenger is without a doubt one of the nicest ones in the country. This car has been restored to a concourse standard and has the awards to prove it. This Challenger R/T has been repainted to a gold standard in its's factory EB7 Dark Blue Metallic paint witch has been laid just as perfectly on it's show quality undercarriage. The black vinyl top and interior has also been meticulously restored. Sitting under the hood is it's date correct 440/375hp Engine bolted to it's 727 Torqueflite Transmission. This real deal R/T is also fitted with Factory A/C Factory Power Breaks with front Disc and Factory Sure Grip Rear Differential.It has won many national awards and is about as perfect a car as you will find.994/1000 at MCACN 2014AACA Grand National SeniorGood Guys East Coast Nationals Best RestoredHemming's Muscle Machines restoration profileNAPA auto parts calendar carNational Chrysler Products Club National Best in Show440/375 HP engine4-barrel carburetor727 Torqueflite transmission3.23 gearsPower steeringPower brakesProfessional Concours level rotisserie restorationEB7 Dark Blue Metallic with Black vinyl top and interiorBucket seats and center consoleRallye wheelsGoodyear Polyglas tiresBelieved to be 49500 original miles "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door