1973 Cadillac Sedan deVille. A 40 year old Classic Car, Only two owners,
my late Grand-Dad & one of his best friends, completely original and in pristine condition. Only 106,704 original miles. Fully Loaded. Level Air Suspension, P.S. P.B. P.W. AC, Cruise Control. 472 ci engine. Blue in/out Meticulously maintained since new and always garaged. $8,995.00 O.B.O. Email me at [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door