Classic Car Deals
1973 Mercury Cougar Fresh rebuild on engine trans true h code car non matching 351 Cleveland total rebuild with upgrades flat top pistons moly rings cleveite bearings stainless steel valves comp cams springs-retainers-keepers---machined 4 screw in stud-guide plates-hardened push rods-roller rockers- poly locks comp cams 280h cam -msd ignition- total rebuild on FMX trans -up grade on servos pistons and bands shift-kit ect....car spent most its life with one owner complete car missing nothing ---rust free floor boards ----complete interior ----power brakes and steering----new tires---brakes have new parts as well as new axel seals ---bearings---pinion seal ect.....car in great shape 4 its age----to much to list ..clear title..it does have a/c No miles on the rebuilt engine. 91670 miles on the car I believe miles are correct. Clear TX title . Not running needs, a cam will sell as a roller if interested Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door