AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1932 Chevrolet Roadster (Cambria, CA) $74,900 If you're looking for a Classic 1932 Chevy Roadster, then this 1932 Chevy Roadster then this award winning all steel body construction Roadster is for you! This 1932 Classic Chevy Roadster was a winner at Oakland Roadster Show, Blackie Gejeian Fresno Autorama and many others. This 1932 Classic Roadster has a Roy Brizio hood over a 700R-4 backed 355cid Chevy motor, it's topped with a Edelbrock Torker ll / Whipple Supercharger, Holly 750 cfm carb, and a custom Air Tech billet aluminum air cleaner. As if that wasn't enough to make you look twice the outside of the motor is amazing with polished B&B, aluminum valve covers, steel braided lines, HPC coated Kerker headers and more! This 1932 Chevy Roadster is a must see to believe. Best part is... Bob Silva has this exact 1932 Chevy Roadster in Seafoam Green, just waiting for you to pick up in Cambria, Ca. It's the perfect collectors dreamer. Come visit beautiful Cambria, Ca, visit Hearst Castle, have some lunch next to the ocean and then drive your new to you 1930 Ford Tudor home from Bob Silva Auto Sales. Better yet, have Bob deliver it to you...yep, Bob Silva will deliver your car to your driveway within a 300 mile radius, SLO, Morro Bay, Atascadero and beyond. Call Bob Silva at 559-283-0442 or 559-970-1946
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door