AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 door sedan (Mt Zion, IL) $49,900 obo You are looking at an absolutely stunning '55 that has had the same owner since 1988. Sprayed in a beautiful two tone coat of red and white, the exterior looks very nice as it flows inside to a completely custom interior. The custom interior of this vehicle truly needs to be seen to be appreciated, the raspberry red and white velour like material make a perfect match to complete the overall satisfying color scheme. Powered by a rebuilt 350ci v8 and Turbo 350 automatic transmission, the rebuilt drive-train has only 12k miles. Features include but are not limited to P/l, P/s, P/ front disc brakes, Retro Radio with Am/Fm, Cassette, A/c, Heat, ididit steering column, 2' drop, cruise control, good tires, an Edelbrock aluminum intake, a recently rebuilt Holley 4bbl, a 4 core radiator with an electric fan, dual exhaust and tinted windows. This vehicle shows no sign of rust, the chrome is clean, the undercarriage has been completely coated and it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Please Give our friend Gary a call at 217-864-3443
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door