GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
From 1963 through 1967 Corvette built the second generation of cars and by most accounts were the finest of any generation and I would tend to agree. The first ever production Coupe sported a fastback body with a long hood that is quite arguably the sexiest Corvette ever. Quad headlights, split taillights, a raised windsplit and knock off wheels were just a few of the features that made this car look so good. Not to mention the engine options that were offered really made this car any ones game.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this stunning 1965 Corvette Stingray for your consideration. The car is finished in Marina Blue over a blue interior and is neat and tidy throughout. It has power windows, side pipes, white wall tires, clock and power windows. The 350 hp 327 v8 fires right up and the 4 speed manual transmission shifts smoothly, sounds even better and brakes as it should.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door