*327 CI V8 - rebuilt w/ mild cam
*Turbo 350 Automatic - rebuilt 5 years ago
*10 bolt rear end
*Dual Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers w/ H-pipe
*Working RS headlights (vacuum)
*Upgraded Digital radio w/ USB
*Foose chrome 17" wheels
*Nitto Extremem ZR tires
*New seat belts
*Previous an A/C car
*Bezels in good condition
*Chrome needs replacing (fair condition)
*Factory spare and jack
Driver quality car with Solid body. Drive as-is or perfect start for body on restoration. Undercarriage is solid and clean. Only visible rust we found on very lower of rear quarters. Small crease in center of roof you can just see in perfect light. Paint has some scratches and flaws but looks good from 10 feet. Seats appear to be redone in past few years.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door