GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The economy was sucking wind and vehicle sales were very pathetic in the mid 30's as the general public was using any and all means to keep food on the table and a spot to sleep for their families. Dodge survived and hit the market hard in 1936 with a redesigned and more driver friendly pickup truck for the masses. Stronger, faster, and safer the new ton pickup was selling well and each year Dodge did its best to add a few new items to set itself from the pack.
The 1938 Dodge Brothers ton Pickup offered here has been owned by the current owner for the last 20 years. Before his ownership the truck came from Spokane, Washington. The truck is powered by its inline 6 cylinder paired with a 3 speed manual transmission. The truck has a spacious 9 foot bed and also has a removable canopy. The truck has a roll out windshield with the turn of a crank. It rides on Firestone tires mounted on steel wheels that color match the body.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door