FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Resto-Mod powered by a Built 383 Stroker SBC V8 with a 700R4 Automatic Transmission. Complete Frame Off Restoration, Vintage Air A/C, Powered 4-Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes, and Power Steering. Light Mint Exterior with Airbrush Iridescence Flames and Custom Designed Light Beige Leather Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Frame Off Restored
-Light Mint Exterior
-Airbrush Iridescence Flames
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Custom Frenched Trunk License Plate
-17” Billet Specialties Pomona II Wheels
-BFG Comp. T/A Tires
-Custom Designed Leather Interior
-Dakota Digital LED Dash
-Vintage Air A/C
-JVC Digital Radio
-Built 383 Stroker SBC V8
-Edelbrock Performer 800CFM 4BBL
-Powered 4-Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1947 Ford Deluxe Sedan Resto-Mod
1951 Ford F-1 Pickup
1933 Ford 3 Window [Factory 5]
1960 Chevrolet El Camino Resto-Mod
1955 Chevrolet 210 (Post) Resto-Mod
1936 Plymouth P2 All Steel 383 V8 Auto Pro-street
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door