Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner is a rotisserie restoration by Julius, so you know this big bird is going to be spectacular inside, outside, and under the wings. All numbers matching and done up in a mirror finish Pearl Rally Green with big bad black stripes, this is a 34,000 original mile car…have we got your attention. Matching number 383 Big Block/335 HP backed by a 4 speed transmission with factory Hurst shifter. Original 8 ¾ 3:23 Sure Grip rear-end, all new “original” interior with factory tach, and original Beep-Beep horn just to keep it right. Offered at $69,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2005 HD Chopper Show Quality Bitchen Bike
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1973 Lincoln Mark IV George Barris "Bugazzi"
1950 Chevy Conv Full Custom Shaved & Smoothed
1955 Chevy Nomad Most Desired Color Combo XLT
1959 Chevy Brookwood Rare 2 Door "Boogiewood"
St. George, UT
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door