Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
New Arrival of Gullwing Motor Cars: 1968 Mercedes-Benz 250SL This 1968 Mercedes-Benz 250SL is an excellent original car with two tops, air conditioning, and an automatic transmission. Red with black interior. A straight, solid, and honest car overall. Very presentable and mechanically sound. Runs and drives. Offered with its original toolkit and spare. A driver quality example that would benefit from minor cosmetics and servicing to be taken to the next level. Driver side window glass is missing. A wonderful opportunity to own a desirable and increasingly collectible pagoda. Priced low for immediate sale. Price: $46,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door