Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1950 Buick Special Sedan. This Buick is finished in mostly original Carlsbad Black paint accented by a correct factory style Gray striped cloth interior. It is powered by the famous Fireball 248CI overhead valve inline 8 cylinder engine. The shifting is done by way of a Dynaflow automatic transmission. Our Special is a very solid and honest classic vehicle that you can tell has been well loved since new. As a Buick should, this runs very well and seems to glide effortlessly down the road. It is well equipped and features Buick's patented push button start located under the accelerator pedal, factory gauges, great working original AM tube radio, dual mirrors, Buick floor mats, and steel wheels with correct factory wheel covers wrapped in radial tires. Whether you are looking for an inexpensive addition to your collection, or your first collector car, look no further because you have found it! Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door