*383 Stroker motor ($5,399.99)
*Dyno Blue Print motor 435.7HP / 450lb torque
*4 Bolt Main
*Blueprint Aluminum cylinder heads
*Cast Steel Crankshaft
*Hydraulic roller cam: .528/.536 Lift & 221/[email protected] Duration
*Holley 750 cfm Carberetor
*Brass freeze plugs
*Cast steel crankshaft
*Ceramic coated headers
*New 2.5" Dual exhaust w/ Flowmast mufflers 12/19
*1 Piece main seal
*Chrome air cleaner and valve covers
*68K Actual Miles
*New seat covers 12/19
*New carpet kit 12/19
*New rear bumper 12/19 - original front
*New LED running lights 12/19
*15" Rally wheels
*Mickey Thompson Sportsman 275/60/15 rear 235/60/15 front Remington Radials
*Oil, Volt and Temp gauge added
Super fun truck built to drive and enjoy. Fresh oil change, new plugs and wires in December 2019. Castor GTX 10/40 with Edelbrock Zinc additive. The paint is nice but has a few imperfections. The bed has a few dents and scratches but OPG does sell bed mats. Dash pad is cracked and OPG also sells dash pad covers. This truck is a beast and super fun to drive.
Showdown Motors 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door