614 E. Auto Center Dr.
This 1966 Volkswagen Beetle has a cool mix of cruiser upgrades and pure vintage fun. So look at all the details of a Bug built for driving.
Beetles have an individual spirit, and this one shows that off well. It has a terrific classic style with the slate blue and cream two-tone. And we love how the full-length trim is used as a dividing line for the colors. There are also cool details like the classic wood slat roof rack and wheels that coordinate with the body's two-tone. You'll even notice the smoother fender top with the turn signal behind the headlight glass. The overall appearance is a driver-quality style, and that seems right on a car that was built to be enjoyed. And you can appreciate a true classic with good body lines and desirable earlier Bug features like bumpers with overriders.
The interior has some nice style with the seats, carpet, headliner, and other fundamentals looking like they have received recent solid investments. And the seatbelts are a nice addition. Plus, there are great details everywhere for vintage VW fans. It includes the pop-out rear vent windows, steering wheel with Wolfsburg crest in the center, and VDO speedometer with a separate fuel gauge.
In the rear is the correct 1300cc powerplant. It has a cool/classic style, but fundamentals like the carburetor and coil look newer. So you have the kind of hardy motor that made these VWs famous. You get full control over this flat-four with the four-speed manual transmission, and the newer modern tires make for a better cruiser. Plus, for some of us, nothing beats the air-cooled VW's distinct hum.
The sale of the classic even comes with its first title where it was sold new in the Atlanta, Georgia area. This is a fun and distinct classic that you can't resist. Call today!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door