*V8 2bbl 300CI
*Automatic transmission TH350 3speed
*Factork A/C (works great)
*Correct color Aqua Marine
*Factory deluxe interior
*Deluxe seat belts
*Rare turquoise color
*Custom Autosound AM/Fm stereo
*Restored (rare) Buick mag wheels
*if MAGNUM 500 wheels included add $1,000
*New tires and shocks
Runs, shifts, drives, steers and stops great. No rust on this Tennessee car. Everything we checked works with no issues. Air blows cold. Second set of wheels in last photos available at additional cost.
Call Dave for details 586-662-0913
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door